We see all ages for all minor medical and trauma needs.
If you have a concussion, loss of consciousness (passing out or fainting), were involved in a high speed motor vehicle accident, severe chest pain, shortness of breath, are having as asthma attack, can see bone sticking out of an injury, bright red spurting bleeding call 911 or go directly to the ER.
We work with Quest labs to provide full service access to labs and lab results. If you need blood work, we will draw this in the clinic and send it out to Quest for processing. We also do the following immediate result in house lab testing:
- Rapid COVID Test
- Rapid Strep
- Influenza A & B (“The Flu”)
- COVID antibody (cash only)
- Covid testing
- Tetanus Boosters
- Fecal Occult Blood
- Glucose Testing
- Tetanus Boosters after an injury
- Employment (pre-placement)
- Day Care
- Suture Repair: laceration/cuts/injuries
- IV Rehydration
- Eye Injuries
- Fracture Stabilization
- Nose Bleeds
- Removal of Foreign Objects: eyes, ears, nose, fish hooks etc..
- Ear Wax (cerumen) flushes
- Ingrown Toenail removals
- Incision & Drainage of Wounds, Abscesses
- Other procedures not requiting emergent or surgical intevention
MINOR ILLNESS (including but not limited to)
- Eye, ear, nose, throat infections
- Dental infection care until you can see your dentist
- Pneumonia, bronchitis, cough care
- Flu & Cold Symptoms
- Asthma (severe attack go to the ER)
- Heartburn/Acid Reflux
- Food Poisoning
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Gout and minor joint pain
- Medication Refills (No controlled pain medication refills)
- Skin Conditions (allergies, lice, shingles, rashes, hives, warts, dermatitis, ringworm, sunburns, minor burns, animal bites and scratches, insect bites/stings, abscesses, boils, skin infections, evaluation of suspicious spots (and in some cases biopsy and removal)
- Influenza Shot
- Teatnus Vaccine
- Other illnesses not listed
- Accidental Injuries
- Pulled Muscles
- Laceration/Scrapes/Road Rash
- Foreign object removal
- Nose Bleed Repairs
- Facture/joint stabilization
- And more…
What we DO NOT Do:
We do not replace a primary care physician though we’ll do everything we can to treat your illnesses and injuries. Due to legal, insurance, and time constraints, we’re only allowed to handle one problem per visit, though you can return the next day for a different issue if necessary.
We do not do DOT physicals, workman’s compensation, or disability at this time.
We currently do not have X-Ray capability but are happy to send you out for an X-Ray.
We do not and will never do chronic pain management, long term chronic pain management or refills, or prescribed scheduled medications for non-acute injuries. We are not a pain clinic!
We do not manage life threatening emergencies. In the event you present with a life threatening emergency we will provide first aid and send you to the nearest Emergency Room.